A lime green handloom Ilkal saree with a topi teni silk pallu in red and white stripes.
- Details : Length 6.3 mtrs , width - 47 inches
- Fabric: Body - Cotton and Viscose. Pallu - pure silk.
- Blouse Piece: Yes ( Running blouse piece, same as the saree)
- Shipping: We ship within 3-5 business days from the date of order
- Wash Care:
- Hand wash in cold water
- Medium Iron
- Disclaimer: Color may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness
- Note: This is a handcrafted product. Small imperfections add to the unique charm and beauty of these handwoven sarees. A characteristic of the Ilkal saree is the body being woven separately and the pallu woven separately. They are then attached together using what is known as the topi teni technique ( You will find a line on the pallu where the body of the saree is attached to the pallu of the saree. This is a characteristic of a handwoven Ilkal saree and not a defect. )