A rich and luxurious red handwoven Banarasi pure kataan silk Shikargah saree.
The sarees has beautiful handwoven animal motifs in striking purple and green colors along with the intricate jungle scenes make this a piece of woven art.
The pallu of the saree is beautifully handwoven with gold zari and rich detailing.
- Details: Length 6.2 mts, width - 47 inches
- Fabric: Pure and soft Kataan silk
- Blouse Piece: Yes ( red blouse with a green shikargah border )
- Shipping: We ship domestic orders within 3-5 business days from the date of order and International orders within 6-9 business days from the date of order
- Wash Care :
- Dry Clean only
- Medium Iron
- Disclaimer: Color may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness
- Note: This is a handcrafted product. Small imperfections add to the unique charm and beauty of this saree.
Video appointment: Please Whatsapp us or write to us at email@example.com to schedule a video appointment to view this saree.