In the lively tradition of "Ratijka" in Haryanvi weddings, the night before the wedding transforms into a musical celebration filled with joy and excitement.
As the family stays awake, a harmonious blend of singing, dancing, and festive activities ensues. The bride, groom, along with their friends and relatives, come together to create an atmosphere of celebration, offering prayers to the family deities. Our "Ratijka" saree mirrors the vibrant spirit of this musical night, capturing the essence of joy, togetherness, and the anticipation of the joyous union in Haryanvi weddings.
Pooja in a lovely royal blue Gadwal pure silk saree with a red and gold zari border with a beautiful gold floral zari buttas on the body. The saree has a woven thread temple border in red & a red pallu with intricate gold zari detailing.
- Details: Length 6.1 mts, width - 46 inches
- Fabric: Pure silk (silk mark certified)
- Blouse Piece: Yes ( Contrast blouse in red)
- Shipping: We ship domestic orders within 3-5 business days from the date of order and International orders within 5-8 business days
- Wash Care :
- Dry Clean only
- Medium Iron
- Disclaimer: Color may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness