The Antarpat or Antarpata holds profound significance in wedding rituals, symbolizing the moment before the bride and groom see each other on the ceremony day. It enforces the tradition that they refrain from seeing one another until specific mantras are recited. This sacred cloth serves as a symbolic barrier, adding a poignant touch to the anticipation and sanctity of the impending union.
Pooja in a beautiful wine pure kataan silk saree with a beautiful yellow border gold zari border with beautiful\ silver zari work on it. The saree has rich floral buttas in gold and silver zari all over the body.
- Details: Length 6.2 mts, width - 46 inches
- Fabric: Pure katan silk (silk mark certified)
- Blouse Piece: Yes ( Contrast blouse in yellow )
- Shipping: We ship domestic orders within 3-5 business days from the date of order and International orders within 5-8 business days from the date of order
- Wash Care :
- Dry Clean only
- Medium Iron
- Disclaimer: Color may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness