KASHI ( ಕಾಶಿ)
Inspired by the joyous Kaashi Yaatre ritual in Kannada weddings, our Kasi saree celebrates the lively pre-wedding customs!
The groom, dressed in a dhoti, whimsically threatens to embark on a pilgrimage to Kaashi, feigning anger for not finding a suitable bride. Carrying symbolic items like a walking stick, umbrella, fan, and edible offerings, he playfully prepares for his 'journey.' Just as he is about to leave, his maternal uncle reveals the chosen bride, halting the groom's playful departure. Overjoyed, the groom abandons his Kaashi plans, deciding to stay and embrace the happiness of marrying his beautiful bride.
Celebrate the spirited union of tradition and joy with our "Kasi" saree.
Pooja in a pretty magenta pure silk Kanjeevaram saree with a contemporary gold zari border. The body of the saree has delicate small gold zari buttas on it. The saree has a rich peaches pink pallu with gold zari and a contrast pink blouse.
- Details: Length 6.2 mts, width - 46 inches
- Fabric: Pure silk (silk mark certified)
- Blouse Piece: Yes( pink contrast blouse)
- Shipping: We ship domestic orders within 3-5 business days from the date of order & International orders within 5-8 business days from the date of order
- Wash Care :
- Dry Clean only
- Medium Iron
- Disclaimer: Color may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness