In the cultural tapestry of Kerala weddings, the Pudamuri ceremony stands as a testament to the profound bond between a bride and groom. This unique ritual symbolizes the family's commitment to ensuring the well-being and happiness of the bride.
As part of this heartwarming tradition, the groom presents his Kerala bride with a meticulously chosen silk saree and blouse. This beautiful ensemble is carefully arranged on a designed platter, serving as a visual promise that the groom will fulfill all the dreams and aspirations of his beloved bride. The silk saree, with its intricate weaves, becomes a symbol of the groom's commitment to providing a life of comfort, love, and care.
Gift your loved ones the essence of tradition with Nerige Story's exquisite silk sarees.
Pooja in a gorgeous lilac Korvai kanjeevaram double warp pure silk saree with round zari buttas on the saree. The saree has a purple border with gold zari. The pallu of the saree is purple with rich gold zari detailing on it. The saree has a purple contrast blouse.
- Details: Length 6.2 mts, width - 46 inches
- Fabric: Pure silk ( Comes with a Ceritifed Silk Mark )
- Blouse Piece: Yes (Purple contrast blouse piece)
- Shipping: We ship domestic orders within 3-5 business days from the date of order & International orders within 5-8 business days from the date of order
- Wash Care :
- Dry Clean only
- Medium Iron
- Disclaimer: Color may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness