In the enchanting tradition of Hasta Milap, post-Kanyadaan, the groom's scarf or dhoti end intertwines with the bride's silk saree, symbolizing the binding of two souls—mind and body.
With hands clasped together, the couple stands united. Amidst the sacred chants of mantras, the priest invokes blessings from Lord Vishnu, Devi Lakshmi, Lord Shiva, and Devi Parvati, praying for an unbreakable conjugal bond. Assembled guests join in, showering blessings by sprinkling grains of rice and flowers, reinforcing the harmony and prosperity of the newly-wedded couple.
Our "Hasta" saree captures the essence of this celestial union, a timeless portrayal of love, blessings, and marital bliss.
Pooja in a stunning light lavender Korvai kanjeevaram double warp pure silk saree with a dark purple border with gold zari. The body of the saree has delicate gold zari buttas on it. The pallu of the saree is brown with rich gold zari. The saree has a purple contrast blouse.
- Details: Length 6.2 mts, width - 46 inches
- Fabric: Pure silk ( Comes with a Ceritifed Silk Mark )
- Blouse Piece: Yes (purple contrast blouse piece)
- Shipping: We ship domestic orders within 3-5 business days from the date of order & International orders within 5-8 business days from the date of order
- Wash Care :
- Dry Clean only
- Medium Iron
- Disclaimer: Color may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness