Inspired by a beautiful tradition in Tamil weddings, we have exclusively handpicked our Oonjal saree.
During this cherished ceremony, the bride and groom are seated on a swing, where married ladies lovingly offer bananas and milk. Symbolizing prosperity and sweetness, this ritual embodies the blessings for a joyful union. As rice balls are playfully thrown around the couple, the gesture serves to ward off evils. Our "Oonjal" silk saree captures the spirit of tradition, love, and protective blessings, making it a perfect choice for your celebrations!
Pooja in a gorgeous green and pink chequered Korvai kanjeevaram borderless pure silk saree with a mango motifs border with gold zari. The pallu of the saree is purple with rich gold zari. The saree has a plain purple contrast blouse. ( Double Warp )
- Details: Length 6.2 mts, width - 46 inches
- Fabric: Pure silk ( Comes with a Ceritifed Silk Mark )
- Blouse Piece: Yes (plain purple contrast blouse piece)
- Shipping: We ship domestic orders within 3-5 business days from the date of order & International orders within 5-8 business days from the date of order
- Wash Care :
- Dry Clean only
- Medium Iron
- Disclaimer: Color may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness