A keen observer of the bigger picture, Ahilya stood undeterred at all times, always taking matters into her own hands.
Personally leading armies to battle, Ahilya stood unfettered at all times. Highly respected during her lifetime for being a very able ruler and organizer, she always encouraged all within her realm to do the best. Also known as the ‘philosopher queen’, she was the noblest example of wisdom, goodness, and virtues.
This beautiful yellow handloom Gadwal silk saree has a pink temple border and woven buttas all over the body in stunning gold zari. The pink pallu is ornately handwoven with intricate patterns.
This combination is always a must have!
- Details: Length 6.3 mts, width - 47 inches
- Fabric: Gadwal Handloom Silk
- Blouse Piece: Yes ( Pink blouse fabric, same as the pallu )
- Shipping: We ship within 3-5 business days from the date of order
- Wash Care:
- Dry clean
- Medium Iron
- Disclaimer: Color may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness
- This is a handcrafted product. Small imperfections add to the unique charm and beauty of this saree.