Resplendent and of great valor, Meenakshi is the intersection of domesticity and divinity.
Fondly worshipped as “Angayarkanni’, meaning the mother with the beautiful fish eyes, Queen Meenakshi was born from a yagna. Resplendent, and of great valour, she is considered an avatar of Goddess Parvati. One of the many interpretations of her name states that the goddess supposedly supports her devotees by merely glancing at them
This beautiful blue handloom Gadwal silk saree with gorgeous gold checks all over the body in gold zari has a beautiful cream border. The border is woven so beautifully with gold rudrakshams and a complete gold pallu.
- Details: Length 6.3 mts, width - 47 inches
- Fabric: Gadwal Handloom Silk
- Blouse Piece: Yes ( Cream blouse fabric, same as the pallu )
- Shipping: We ship within 3-5 business days from the date of order
- Wash Care:
- Dry clean
- Medium Iron
- Disclaimer: Color may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness
- This is a handcrafted product. Small imperfections add to the unique charm and beauty of this saree.