In the auspicious Maharashtrian tradition of "Punyavachana," the bride receives heartfelt blessings for a prosperous beginning. The family escorts her to the wedding venue, where everyone gathers to bless her journey.
Simultaneously, the groom is warmly welcomed by the bride's mother with aarti and sweets. This affectionate gesture extends as the bride's mother, draped in a silk saree, humbly washes the groom's feet and applies tilak on his forehead. Our "Punyavachana" saree elegantly captures the spirit of this tradition, symbolizing the commencement of the wedding with blessings, warmth, and familial love in Maharashtrian weddings.
Pooja in a gorgeous light lavender Korvai kanjeevaram double warp pure silk saree with a small gold zari buttas on the body and a teal border with gold zari. The pallu of the saree is teal with rich gold zari. The saree has a teal contrast blouse.
- Details: Length 6.2 mts, width - 46 inches
- Fabric: Pure silk ( Comes with a Ceritifed Silk Mark )
- Blouse Piece: Yes (Teal contrast blouse piece)
- Shipping: We ship domestic orders within 3-5 business days from the date of order & International orders within 5-8 business days from the date of order
- Wash Care :
- Dry Clean only
- Medium Iron
- Disclaimer: Color may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness