In the cherished Gujarati wedding tradition of "Saubhagyavati Bhava," seven married women encircle the couple, whispering heartfelt blessings and good wishes into the bride's right ear. This ritual, rich with cultural significance, is a wish for the couple's enduring good luck, happiness, and prosperity.
Our "Saubhagyavati" saree beautifully captures the essence of this tradition, symbolizing the heartfelt blessings bestowed upon the couple during their auspicious journey of marriage in Gujarati weddings.
Pooja in a gorgeous peach Korvai kanjeevaram double warp pure silk saree with a green floral gold zari border. The body of the saree has delicate gold zari buttas on it. The pallu of the saree is green with rich gold zari. The saree has a green contrast blouse.
- Details: Length 6.2 mts, width - 46 inches
- Fabric: Pure silk ( Comes with a Ceritifed Silk Mark )
- Blouse Piece: Yes (plain green contrast blouse piece)
- Shipping: We ship domestic orders within 3-5 business days from the date of order & International orders within 5-8 business days from the date of order
- Wash Care :
- Dry Clean only
- Medium Iron
- Disclaimer: Color may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness